No products in the cart.
You’re getting a keratin hair treatment? Stop right there. Read this first.
If you have frizzy hair, you know the struggle of finding a good hair treatment. You’ve probably tried every product on the market, but nothing seems to work. Keratin is a popular treatment for frizzy hair, but is it really worth it? This article will give you an overview of keratin treatments and whether or not it’s the right solution for your frizzy hair.
Most people think of hair treatment as a way to improve the appearance of their hair. While this is true, hair treatment can also be used to improve the health of your hair. There are many different types of hair treatment, and each one has its own benefits. If you’re looking to improve the health of your hair, then read on to learn more about hair treatment.
There are all sorts of different hair treatments out there these days. It can be overwhelming trying to figure out which one is right for you and your hair type. But don’t worry, we’re here to help! In this article, we’ll go over the different kinds of hair treatments and what they’re good for you. By the end, you’ll know understand hair treatment better.
- Deep Conditioning: If you want healthy and strong hair, deep conditioning is a step you can’t skip! It sounds complicated, but it’s actually quite simple. Deep conditioning is when you apply a conditioner to your hair and let it sit for an extended period of time. This allows the conditioner to penetrate your hair shaft and repair any damage.
- Hot Oil treatments / Nourishing Hair Spa: A hot oil treatment is a salon service that can benefit the hair and scalp. The treatment involves massaging warm oil into the scalp and hair. This can help to improve circulation, hydrate the scalp and hair, and promote healthy hair growth.
- Protein Treatments: A hair protein treatment is a treatment that helps to smooth and strengthen the hair shaft. The treatment is usually done with a protein-rich conditioner or mask, and it can help to repair damage, add shine, and make the hair look healthier overall.
- Ayurvedic Hair Treatment: Dating back over 5,000 years ago, Ayurvedic hair treatment is an ancient system of medicine from India that uses a combination of natural herbs, oils, and other ingredients to treat various conditions. The goal of Ayurvedic hair treatment is to balance the three doshas in the body, which are Vata, Pitta, and Kapha. Ayurvedic hair treatment can be used to treat conditions such as dandruff, dryness, and split ends.
- Ozone Therapy: Ozone therapy is a new and exciting hair treatment that is gaining popularity. This therapy uses ozone to kill bacteria and fungus, and to stimulate hair growth. Ozone is a form of oxygen that is highly reactive, and when used in hair treatment. To be a bit more technical, this therapy uses ozone gas to stimulate the scalp and hair follicles, resulting in healthier, thicker hair. Ozone therapy is also said to be effective in treating scalp conditions such as dandruff and psoriasis. This therapy is still relatively new, but it has shown promise in helping to treat various scalp conditions.
- Hair Platelet-Rich Plasma (Hair PRP) Treatment: This is a new, exciting treatment option for hair loss. This treatment uses the patient’s own blood to stimulate new hair growth. Hair PRP is a promising treatment for both men and women suffering from hair loss.
- Relaxing Treatment: This is probably one that you have tried hundreds of times. This hair straightening method uses chemicals to break down the bonds that give your hair its natural shape. The result is smooth, straight locks that can last for weeks. Whether you’re looking to tame frizzy hair or achieve a sleek style, a hair relaxing treatment may be the more natural pick.
- And finally, last but not least, the man of the hour, The Keratin Treatment: A keratin treatment is a hair-smoothing treatment that involves adding a protein called keratin to your hair (this treatment uses a form of keratin, which is a protein that is naturally found in the hair), which helps to fill in damaged areas and smooth out the hair shaft. This can give you softer, smoother, and more manageable hair. Keratin treatments can last anywhere from 2-6 months, depending on how often you wash your hair and what type of shampoo and conditioner you use.
- Heard of the Brazilian Blowout / Brazilian Keratin Treatment? What’s the difference? Brazilian keratin hair treatment is a popular hair straightening method that originated in Brazil, and has gained popularity in recent years thanks to its ability to leave your hair looking and feeling its best. The treatment works by infusing your hair with a Keratin protein complex, which helps to straighten and smooth your hair. Brazilian blowouts and keratin treatments basically give the same effect on your hair: both reduce frizz and add and enhance shine, and they’re safe for all hair types. But the big benefit is that Brazilian blowouts are more customizable. The treatment takes about 90 minutes, and you’ll leave the salon with sleek, shiny hair.